NathanAPI is a fully hosted RESTful API managed by ai-one and used in ai-one’s Analyst Toolbox applications. The NathanAPI features are s incorporated into and offered through the BrainDocs API. See the Analyst Toolbox website for more details.
Benefits of NathanAPI include:
- Easy to learn API. Most developers will be able to build machine learning systems in just a few hours.
- Completely cloud-enabled access – no special infrastructure or equipment needed.
Now any developer can create artificial intelligence applications – quickly, easily, cheaply and without any special training.
Use cases for NathanAPI include building:
- Intelligent agents for data mining, classifications
- Deep learning systems
- Communication agents using natural language generation
- Auto-tagging and classification of unstructured text